Tuesday 26 April 2011

Quotes

Here are some famous Basketball quotes for you guys.  hope that you like them.


“You can’t get much done in life if you only work on the days when you feel good.”Jerry West



“You can practice shooting eight hours a day, but if your technique is wrong, then all you become is very good at shooting the wrong way. Get the fundamentals down and the level of everything you do will rise.”Michael Jordan

“If you are afraid of failure you don’t deserve to be successful!”Charles Barkley

“Me shooting 40% at the foul line is just God’s way to say nobody’s perfect.”Shaquille O’Neal

“Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships.”Michael Jordan

“Don’t let what other people think decide who you are.”Dennis Rodman


“I have missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I have lost almost 300 games. On 26 occasions I have been entrusted to take the game winning shot...and missed. And I have failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why... I succeed.”Michael Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment